ABN: 63 837 784 750
At Waverley Bed and Breakfast, Albury, customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. We stand behind the quality of our accommodation and will make things right if you are not satisfied with your stay. We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every stay a positive experience.
At Waverley B&B, bookings from our online system are delivered to you electronically via email. Rooms can also be booked by calling or emailing the owner.
While there an no refunds, so long as there is prior notice of at least one week, your booking can be altered and changed to a more suitable date by calling 0499 225 556. We’ll credit the value of the accommodation to your next booking. We do not refund your fee, so please book carefully.
At Waverley Bed and Breakfast, protecting your personal information is a priority. If purchasing online, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number, name and address, so only Waverley Bed and Breakfast is able to decode your information. Once you are in the checkout area, to be sure your connection is secure, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser window. If you see an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser), the SSL is active and your information is safe.
At Waverley Bed and Breakfast, your personal information is confidential. We do not rent, sell, barter or trade email addresses. When you place an order with us, we collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card information and your email address. We use this information to fulfill your order and to communicate with you about your order.
Phone 0499 225 556 or email us at email@example.com
How to Book a stay at Waverley Bed and Breakfast:
Ordering online from the Waverley Bed and Breakfast is easy! Simply choose the days you wish to stay (start and end day) and the booking calendar will fill in the days between and add them to your booking cart with a total dollar amount purchased so far. You will also be able to see which days for both suites are already booked and not available. When you are ready to checkout, click the checkout button and proceed to the secure checkout area. Should you wish to pay by other means, please contact the owner directly.
Pricing, Payment & Sales Tax:
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are subject to change without notice. We currently accept VISA, MASTERCARD credit cards for online purchases and also offer PayPal. If you order through our secure online shopping cart, all orders are subject to verification and acceptance before confirmation of date booked. GST is included in all prices.
Once your payment is processed (by credit card or PayPal) you will receive confirmation via email. This confirmation email will also include a mud map of the property and your personal code to enter into the key safe just outside your suite door. This ensures your independence and privacy, being able to arrive and leave at will.
- Checkout time is 10:30am. Later checkouts can be pre-arranged with the owner but will incur an additional cost.
- No young children or pets allowed.
- No smoking inside permitted.
- Any missing or damaged property will be at the expense of the guest.
- While standard cleaning is included in the accommodation cost, if unexpected additional cleaning is required, this will also be at the expense of the guest.
- Only those guests who have paid for accommodation can enter the property. If you would like additional people to visit temporarily, permission needs to be obtained from the owner in advance to your stay.
- Loud music or loud noise is not permitted.
- Waverley Bed & Breakfast cannot be used as a party venue unless it has been hired specifically as a private function.
- The marked private area located at the back of the house is not for guests’ use and cannot be entered at any time during your stay.
Your use of this Web site is governed by these terms and conditions and your use of the this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
These Terms and Conditions May Change:
Waverley Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Use of Website:
The Waverley Bed and Breakfast website is for the sole use of individuals and entities wishing to transact business with Waverley Bed and Breakfast accommodation and services.